Wednesday 14 August 2019

Professional discussions - Knowledge Building

In the past few weeks, I have participated in an online knowledge building group, focused on knowledge building within the NZ context. We've been looking at some of the big questions, like why knowledge building, how to support and develop it in New Zealand, and how to develop critical literacy.

It has been so energising to discuss pedagogical issues I care deeply about with likeminded colleagues. The discussion has been really expansive. In fact, we've decided to keep an ongoing discussion open about knowledge building. I invite you to join us if you are interested in learning about knowledge building or conversing with colleagues about the big ideas and problems of practice within knowledge building. Email me and I can let you know how to get connected.




1 comment: