Monday 8 April 2019

Learning about Gifs

I have recently been the learner in a Manaiakalani toolkit workshop. I chose the 'fun with gifs' workshop thinking that I would have a bit of fun there and maybe come away with something to take back to the classroom.

I soon realized that I could make gifs from google slides and talltweets.com and simply set up the sequence like a stop motion. movie. So super easy.



I then noticed a student of mine talking about how the photos they had been taking of their work showed it evolving.

This sparked an idea that I could use gifs to bring the process to life and even get students to incorporate this into their blogging. 



Happy days

1 comment:

  1. This is a cool idea. As a Mac user I am delighted that the latest version of Keynote has an Export to GIF function

    ReplyDelete