Thursday 31 May 2018

Stakeholder engagement - the challenges to developing a knowledge building culture at secondary level

Some of you may be aware that I am studying towards a Master of Applied Practice (thank goodness for TeachNZ study awards).

 I am interested in how teachers develop a Knowledge Building Community culture in their classes at Secondary level (in the NZ context) and what the challenges and barriers might be.


I am at the point where I need to check my assumptions by talking to stakeholders (teachers using Knowledge Building Community pedagogy).

If you teach at Secondary level and have in any way been working with Knowledge Building Community pedagogy, I am very interested in hearing from you.

I would really appreciate it if you could take the time to answer a quick (2 questions) stakeholder survey for my Master's project. The information I collect will be confidential and will help to inform the direction of my research project.






No comments:

Post a Comment